Follow this guide to Enable your Landline Number to Whistle for Cloudbeds.
- Acceptable Numbers - The only type of number that is eligible for Hosted SMS is a landline number;
- If the number type is Mobile, they cannot be SMS enabled;
- Currently, only US and Canada are supported;
- If we SMS enable your landline number, any changes made to your provider will cause Whistle to lose access to that number;
- The number cannot be SMS enabled unless your call-tree is fully disabled
How to Setup Hosted SMS for Whistle Messaging
Reach out to our support requesting to enable Hosted SMS
- One of our Customer Coaches will reach out to you to continue with the following steps
- A 6-digit PIN will be provided to you
- An automated call will be placed to the landline number within 10 seconds after the PIN is issued to you.
- Answer the call and follow the instructions to enter the PIN.
- Whistle will verify the completion.
- An LOA (Letter of Authorization) will be emailed to you for signature.
- Your landline number will become your Whistle SMS number within 24-48 hours.