Whistle for Cloudbeds can integrate with your KnowCross account to facilitate and automated requests to be dispatched and recorded.
You can create KnowCross Jobs to be automatically dispatched when a request falls in the category of Service Request.
Table of Contents
- Inside Whistle for Cloudbeds, go to Company
- Access Integrations section
- Scroll down to Task Management Integrations and enable KnowCross
Our support team will reach out to KnowCross to complete the authentication. Once completed, a Customer Coach will get back to you by email.
Automate Service Requests
- Go to the Automations
- Click on Intent Action & Replies section
- Select Service Requests section
- Click the + (plus sign) next to Any Service Request - Category Fallback
- Message Sentiment: Any
- Action Type: Create a Ticket
- Request Type: Service Request
- Click Save
Manually Create Ticket
- Within a guest message, click the 3 dot icon to dispatch task
- Select Create Ticket and click Create KnowCross Job
- Confirm ticket and task will be dispatched to Knowcross for another department to complete
Once you've created, task updates will automatically appear within the guest's conversation.