Whistle for Cloudbeds can integrate with your HotSOS account to facilitate and automated requests to be dispatched and recorded.
Table of Contents
Step 1 - Contact HotSOS
- Contact HotSOS to purchase your Integration with them
HotSOS will provide you a token.
Step 2 - Enable HotSOS
- Go to the Company in Whistle account
- Access Integrations section inside Whistle
- Scroll down to Task Management Integrations and enable HotSOS
This will trigger an email to our support team. One of our customer coaches will reach out to you asking for the token to complete the authentication internally.
Once the integration is established, you can Automate service requests, or manually create tickets. Check more details below.
Automate Service Requests
Create HotSOS tickets to be automatically dispatched when a request falls in the category of Service Request.
- Go to the Automations
- Click on Intent Action & Replies section
- Select Service Requests section
- Click the + (plus sign) next to Any Service Request - Category Fallback
- Message Sentiment: Any
- Action Type: Create a Ticket
- Request Type: Service Request
Manually Create Ticket
- Within a guest message, click the 3 dot icon to dispatch task
- Select Create Ticket and click Service Request/ Room Rush
- Confirm ticket and task will be dispatched to HotSOS for another department to complete.
Once you've created, task updates will automatically appear within the guest's conversation.