Send guests a link to purchase a product or service from Whistle store.
Once you connect your Cloudbeds PMS to Whistle, the upsell categories and products must be manually created in Whistle.
This feature requires Engagement Plus package.
- Select the Products section
- Click Add Product at the top right
- Add in Product Information
- Delivery Fee
- Tax Class
- Click Create
Add modifiers if this product comes in multiple versions, like different sizes or colors. For example, a modifier could be Size, and the modifier items would be Small, Medium, Large.
2.2 - Add Translations to Products
The Upsell feature allows customers to add translations for up to 29 languages, so when the guest is viewing the Upsell storefront, they can select the language of their choice.
In the Products page,
- Open the Edit option of the Product to be translated
- Click on Translations tab, next to Details
- Switch the toggle to activate the language you want
- Add the translated text
- Click to Save
- If there have been no translations configured for a language, then it will display the information in the property's default language.
- If the translation has not been enabled (toggled 'on') for a language, then it will display the information in the property's default language.
The guests will be able to select the language they prefer in the drop-down menu available in the Upsell link: