- Access the Guest Chat tab
- Search for guest or select guest name in Open folder
On this page, you have the following options:
- Select the Template icon
- Choose the template type to add into message
The template will not immediately send, it will paste into the message box to be reviewed.
- Select the Variable icon
- Select Variable Type to add into message
The variable will not immediately send, it will paste into the message box to be reviewed.
You have the following variables available:
- Company - Admin Created (ex: Check-In Time, Check-Out Time)
- Guest - Guest Data (ex: Full Name, First Name, Last Name, Email)
- Reservation - Guest Data (ex: Arrival Date, Departure Date, Room Number)
- Commands - Admin Created (ex: Wifi, Shuttle)
Whistle - Admin Create/Enabled
- Guest Book
- Guest Video Link
- Guest Pin Code
- Select Widget with the puzzle icon
- Select Service to add into message box - Enabled by Admin
Click on the following link to learn more about Messaging Widgets.