Manage your platform availability to receive messages. On the Guest Chat Availability tab you can schedule your team's hours of availability for guests to expect a response.
- Go to the Company tab inside Whistle
- Select the Guest Chat Availability section
- Set availability Status
- Always Available
- Always Away
- Use Availability Schedule (add hours)
- When the use availability schedule was selected, click to Add Hours
The cooldown specifies how long after the previous autoresponder to wait before another can be sent.
- Select the Time to wait before another message can be sent
Welcome / Away Messages
- Add Welcome message - displayed when a visitor begins a chat session
Suggested if users steps away from Whistle frequently.
- Add Away Message - displayed when a visitor begins a chat session, and your availability or availability schedule is AWAY