Cloudbeds Chat powered by the Whistle for Cloudbeds platform will boost guest experience by integrating our Chatbot with your website and booking engine for a seamless engagement.
Cloudbeds Chat uses powerful AI to answer commonly asked questions reducing staff workload and guides guests towards making direct reservations with a deep booking engine integration.
- You can enable this feature to your Cloudbeds PMS account. Reach out to our support for more information.
- This feature is already included in all Whistle for Cloudbeds packages.
- Go to the Live Chat tab inside Whistle
- Select Settings section
- Select Installation section
- Add Domain - Enter the website(s) you will be using the Whistle Live Chat Plugin. This is a security measure so that we can guarantee messages are coming from your website. (Example https://mywebsite.com)
- Click Submit
- Copy and Paste HTML Script into your website's HTML pages right before the closing </body> HTML tag
- Click on the Availability tab
- Select availability Status
- Always Available
- Always Away
- Use Availability Schedule - Add Hours
The availability schedule allows you to schedule your Available hours of operation.
- Set Status to Use Availability Schedule
- Add Hours
Welcome / Away Messages
- Welcome - Displayed whenever a visitor begins a chat session
- Away - displayed when a visitor begins a chat session and availability is set to Away
- Click on the Welcome / Away Message section
- Enter Message
- Click to Add Buttons
- Select a Type of button: Intention (with a menu to select options), External URL or Date - this will display a button with clickable options to the guest.
- Click Save on both sections