RR4 Report is designed for hoteliers in Thailand who need to submit international guest information to their nearest police station for verification.
This report is available for all the properties located in Thailand.
Complete the following fields under the RR4 REPORT section of the Guest's Reservation Details and any other guest details required for the report:
All the fields are optional.
Generate the Report
- Click Menu.
- Go to Reports.
- Click Government & Police Reports.
- Select the needed report.
- Thai RR4 Report - Today - all guest information for the guests who have checked-in earlier today.
- Thai RR4 Report - Yesterday - all guest information for the guests who checked-in yesterday.
- The reports are based on the Check-in dates, hence it excludes No Show and Cancelled reservations.
- At the moment you can only use Export View: Details Only ; Format: XLSX
- Once you have exported the file, you need to put header name in the first column "No" and change the date format to mm/dd/yyyy (at present it is yyyy-mm-dd). This will be fixed in the near future.