You can see Cloudbeds Amplify-attributed bookings by filtering the Reservations list in Cloudbeds PMS. Follow this guide to export your Cloudbeds Amplify reservation list.
Cloudbeds Amplify attributed reservations are not immediately available in Cloudbeds PMS. The Origin is only updated monthly after they were processed and audited.
In Cloudbeds PMS,
- Open the Reservations tab
- Filter to Date Booked: set the length of the Pilot campaign
- Reservation Source: Direct
- Click to Apply
- Click on Export Reservations button
- Select the fields you want to include in your list (Origin field is mandatory)
- Click to Export Reservations
The report will be exported as an Excel file.
- Open the report and create a filter to the Origin column
- Filter to Cloudbeds Amplify
All reservations upcoming from Cloudbeds Amplify Origin in the period selected will be listed in the table.