The guest app feature allows you to create a guest app with detailed property information to have electronically sent via link.
This feature requires the Engagement Plus Package.
Enable and edit the options you want displayed on your property's home page.
- Go to the Company tab inside Whistle
- Select the guest app section
- Click to Create a new guest app
- Enter a title
- Click to create guest app
- Go to the Home page Sections
- Enable/disable options, edit values or add new sections with the "+" icon
- Click to save at the top of the sections page to protect edits made
- You can always preview how the guest app looks with the settings inserted on this page.
Update preset pages with your property's information.
On the guest app section:
- Under Pages, click the Page you wish to update
- Enable/Disable a page
- Edit the Page Contents and add sections, if needed
- Click to save
While in an open message or while setting up an automated message,
- Select the Variable icon in the message bar
- Hover over Whistle
- Select Guest App Link
- Go to the Automation tab inside Whistle
- Select the Automated Messages section
- Click on the message you want to update
- Click to Edit automation
- Follow step 6 above - Send guest app
The guest app feature allows customers to add translations for up to 29 languages, so when the guest is viewing the guest app, they will able to select the language of their choice.
In Whistle guest app settings page,
- Open the Translations tab, next to Sections
- Enable the language you want to translate (switch the toggle)
- Add the translated text on the target blank field
- Click to save
You can find an option to translate each page on the guest app feature.
The guest will be able to select the language they prefer in the drop-down menu while accessing the guest app link:
- If there have been no translations configured for a language, then it will display the information in the property's default language.
- If the translation has not been enabled (toggled 'on') for a language, then it will display the information in the property's default language.