With Guest Book feature you can create a guest book with detailed property information to have electronically sent via link.
This feature requires the Engagement Plus Package.
Step 1 - Set Brand Theme
Visit Brand Theme for more information
Step 2 - Setup Home Page
Enable and edit the options you want displayed on your property's home page.
- Go to the Company tab inside Whistle
- Select the Guest Book section
- In the Home page section, under Sections scroll to enable/disable options, edit values or add new sections with the plus icon
- Click Save at the top of the sections page to protect edits made
Home Page Settings
Step 3 - Adjust Settings
Step 4 - Edit / Add Pages
Update preset pages with your property's information.
On the Guest Book section:
- Under Pages, click the Page you wish to update
- Disable or Delete Page
- Edit the Page Contents
- Click Save
Step 5 - Update Page Directory
Step 6 - Send Guest Book
- While in an open message or when setting up an automated message, select the Variable icon
- Hover over Whistle
- Select Guest Portal Link
- Go to the Automation tab inside Whistle
- Select the Automated Messages section
- Click the message you want to update or select the 3 dot icon
- Click Edit
- Follow step 6 above - Send Guest Book
Socials and Footer Text