Pricetravel provides lodging, airline tickets, and ground transportation options to travelers. Properties listed on this OTA appear on all Pricetravel websites in Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, and the United States. Pricetravel also operates more than 90 points of sale in Mexico and Colombia, where properties are visible by over 60 million people per year. Approximately 1600 agencies and 250 affiliated sites have access to Pricetravel's product list.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect PriceTravel to Cloudbeds PMS
If you do not have an account at PriceTravel:
Create an account at PriceTravel. Here's the sign-up link.
Once signed up with PriceTravel, the channel will reach out in 2-4 days to share important information about their business model and will send you the corresponding terms and conditions to activate your property.
When this step is completed, go ahead and proceed with Step 2.
If you do have an account at PriceTravel:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 3.
Pricetravel will provide you with a User ID and Password, which you will need for extranet login. Use the extranet to configure up your listing details (descriptions, rooms, policies, photos, rate plans, etc.). Your property listing will be activated between 3-5 working days after all content is submitted.
Reach out to the PriceTravel Team directly in case you have any questions about the extranet settings.
Once you complete the set up, go ahead and proceed with Step 3.
In Cloudbeds PMS,
- Open Manage (gear icon) page
- Go to Channels
- Search for Pricetravel and click on Not Setup
- Click on Enable Channel
- Enter the Hotel ID provided by Pricetravel and click the Request Activation button. This will send an email to the Pricetravel team, asking them to confirm the connection between our systems.
Alternatively, Pricetravel can bypass this Request Activation step in case the Pricetravel team emails the Cloudbeds team directly requesting an activation.
If this happens, then the Cloudbeds support team will work on the channel activation and the you can skip to Step 7: Map the room types.
- Once Pricetravel has confirmed the connection (via email reply directly to Cloudbeds), a Cloudbeds Support Team Member will activate the connection on your behalf. You will receive an email once this has been done so that you can complete Room Mapping and other channel setup details.
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Pricetravel. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in Cloudbeds PMS or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Click Configure to sync your Rate Plan(s) between Cloudbeds PMS and Pricetravel
- You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Pricetravel. Click here to check further information.
- The rate plans you have created on Cloudbeds are listed on the left. Use the drop-down menus on the right side to map Pricetravel rate plans to the rate plans on Cloudbeds system according to the alert below:
If you have multiple Rate Plans in Pricetravel you must:
- Map only the Base Rate Plan (BAR) if you have only one Pricetravel's Main Contract/Contrato Padre.
- Map more than one Rate Plan to Cloudbeds if you have several "Main Contracts/Contratos Padres". All Main contracts need to be mapped to have proper sync with Cloudbeds PMS.
Reach out to your Pricetravel's Account Manager in case you have doubts related to your contract type before mapping the rate plans.
Once you finish, click on Save
- Add Base Rate Adjustment, if needed, or leave it as zero if no adjustment is needed.
- Send a full refresh to update availability and rates to the channel.
The mapping is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Advanced Channel Rates
- Closed Day
- Closed to Arrival
- Closed to Departure
- Minimum Length of Stay
- Maximum Length of Stay
PriceTravel does not support:
- Last-minute booking
- Credit Cards