Cloudbeds Insights' subscription tool allows you automate your reporting process. By subscribing to a report, you can schedule when a report is run and automatically sent to your inbox at anytime daily, weekly or monthly.
Before subscribing, make sure you have created and saved your report. Only saved reports can be subscribed. Learn more: Cloudbeds Insights - How to Create Your Own Reports
Property Owner has access to Cloudbeds Insights by default. Other users needs to be granted access to Cloudbeds Insights by the Property Owner inside Roles. Learn more: Roles and Permissions
- Click Menu
- Go to Reports
- Select Cloudbeds Insights
- Go to Subscriptions.
- Click Add Subscription.
- Select the report you want to subscribe — type in the report name.
- Select the frequency the report will be run (Daily, Weekly, First day of the month).
- If Weekly is selected, choose one or more days of the week on which you would like the report to run.
- Select what time in UTC the report will be sent. The system will send the report within a 30 minutes window.
You may want the report at the very beginning or end of the business day. Be sure to convert your time zone to UTC to input the appropriate time.
- Select export view and format.
- Add email subject line - the report will be sent as an attachment in the email.
Add recipient - type in the user's email address that should be receiving this report and click Add.
- You may add another email address and click Add every time.
- To delete an email address, click the icon X.
- Once finished, click Save to schedule this email.
On the Subsriptions page, you can see all your scheduled subscriptions and edit or delete your subscriptions.