This feature is currently in a closed pilot testing phase. While we are not accepting new properties in the pilot program, the feature is coming live soon.
Data Insights allows more flexibility in building your reports to get the exact information you want from the system. Fields, filter logic, summarization levels, sorting, columns, and other features can be configured to meet your preferences.
- Easy to use Cloudbeds reports with pre-configured tables and filters.
- For the ultimate flexibility, customize your reports by using any fields and filters.
- Easy to navigate with tags, filters, titles, descriptions, and search functionality.
- Send reports automatically to selected users.
- Quick access to your favorite reports.
- API access — access reports data via an API call. Check out API documentation here.
Property Owner has access to Data Insights by default. Other users needs to be granted access to Data Insights by the Property Owner inside Roles. Learn more: Roles and Permissions
- Click Menu.
- Click Reports.
- Select Data Insights.
- There are 4 menus in Data Insights:
- Home: On this page you can find a set of curated reports published by Cloudbeds and other customization features.
- Cloudbeds Reports: Ready to use reports with preselected columns and filters. These reports can be exported as they are or used as "templates" and customized based on your property needs.
- Saved Reports: On Saved Reports page, you can create new report from scratch and find all the reports that have been saved.
- Subscription: By subscribing to a report, you can schedule when a report is run and automatically sent to your inbox at anytime daily, weekly or monthly.
- Data Insights - Cloudbeds Reports
- Data Insights - Saved Reports
- Data Insights - Favorite Reports
- Data Insights - How to Create Your Own Report
- Data Insights - How to Add Columns and Rows in Table Outline
- Data Insights - Filters Overview
- Data Insights - How to Add a New Subscription (Scheduling)
- Data Insights - Report Types & Cloudbeds Data Fields