Shared inventory is a powerful tool for maximizing revenue and occupancy. With Shared Inventory you can sell the same physical room under multiple layouts, for example: the same physical room can be sold as both dorm room or private room. Check below the most common use cases and examples.
Cloudbeds believes every lodging business is unique. We have tools for every size and budget to establish and grow. Reach out to our Support Team for more information on each available package.
If you are not yet a Cloudbeds customer, please click here to access our Pricing Guide and schedule a Demo.
Shared Inventory customers will be soon migrated to Split Inventory functionality since it represents a significant upgrade and replacement to the Shared Inventory feature.
Split Inventory also provides users with a more robust, user-friendly, and efficient inventory management solution. With its enhanced capabilities, it is the clear choice for properties seeking to optimize their inventory management processes. Click here to find more information on how to use it.
- Improve your distribution strategy
- Maximize Revenue and occupancy
- Meet your guest's needs, and reach different targets
- Process automation to maximize your selling capabilities
Here are links to guides of 4 common use cases:
- How to Link Two Private Accommodations
- How to Link a Dorm and a Private Accommodation
- How to Split a Larger Accommodation Into Multiple Private Rooms
- How to set up an account for Hourly/ Day Use / Events Room
To learn more, visit the following articles: