The 2 factor authentication is required every time you log in from a new browser, computer or other devices. To keep your credentials safe, the authentication process is required every 30 days.
This article shows how to login to your Cloudbeds account using 2 factor authentication.
Follow the instructions:
- Go to https://hotels.cloudbeds.com/auth/login
- Enter the email and password of your account and click Login.
- Enter the one-time code.
- Click Submit.
- The code will be sent to the registered phone, if you are using the Authy app, open the app to get the code.
- In case you are not receiving the code, try choosing another authentication method.
- You can only request SMS code once in 60 seconds because the code can take up to 1 minute to be delivered and if you make too many request, the system will temporarily block you.
Why am I not receiving the code via SMS?
There are a few reasons why you may not receive an SMS message:
- The cellular carrier does not deliver SMS messages from short code app (like our provider Authy).
- Your carrier may be experiencing some other delivery problem. Authy has recommended when a user has mobile service but code is not delivered, users can request their code by a voice call, which can often be more successful.