In Cloudbeds PMS, you can create and schedule automatic confirmation emails to send to your guests when they create a reservation through your Cloudbeds Booking Engine. Check in this article how to configure your confirmation emails preferences.
Setting up Confirmation Emails for Cloudbeds Booking Engine Reservations
After completing their booking on Cloudbeds booking engine, your guests will receive the confirmation emails either Reservation Confirmed or Pending Confirmation depending on your reservation confirmation type in your Policies.
Follow the next steps to set up your reservation confirmation type:
- Click on Manage (gear icon)
- Under Property Configuration, click on Policies
- On Confirmation Pending tab, choose the confirmation type:
You have the following options:
- Click Save
- This setting only applies to your mybookings and direct reservations.
- Reservations from OTA are imported to the system as confirmed but the guest will not received the confirmation emails from Cloudbeds PMS, the OTA will send their confirmation email. Check How to schedule confirmation email templates for reservations made on the channels (OTAs) for more information.