Thermal is a community of surfers that offers a hand-picked collection of surf trips, with a focus on guides to create authentic travel experiences. With a wide range of travel options, Thermal allows connecting with other people in the surfing industry and booking trips across the world.
How to connect Thermal to Cloudbeds PMS
- Click on Manage (gear icon)
- Access the Channels tab.
- Search for Thermal in the channels list, and click Not Setup to start the connection process.
- Click on Enable channel.
- Enter your Thermal Hotel ID and password, provided by the Channel Support. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't have this information.
- Click Continue.
- Select the Thermal rooms from the drop-down menu so they correspond to the Cloudbeds PMS rooms.
- Click NEXT STEP when completed.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed.
- Click CONTINUE when completed, or if you want to skip this step.
- Click Full Refresh to send rates/availability from Cloudbeds PMS to Thermal.
Once you have completed the mapping, you’re all set! Email email@example.com to inform them, and they will confirm that the room information matches up.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic Adjustments
- Minimum length of stay (MinLos)
- Maximum length of stay (MaxLos)
- Download Bookings
Thermal does not support:
- Close to Arrival
- Close to Departure
- Credit cards
- Advanced Rate Plans
Should you have further questions, you can contact the Thermal Support Team.