On Cloudbeds PMS, only the Property Owner (the person who signed up for the Cloudbeds account) has permission to view credit card details by default.
When viewing guest's credit card details. There are 2 types of users:
- Authorized staff: Granted permission to view credit card details by the Property Owner.
- Unauthorized staff: Does not have permission to view credit card details.
This article show steps how to view credit card details for authorized staff and authorized staff..
If you are using one of these payment processors, you will not be able to view the full credit card details as they don't allow if for security reasons per PCI Standards (Payment Card Industry Standards).
- Cloudbeds Payments (More information: Cloudbeds Payments - Why I can't view full credit card details?)
Before following the steps below, make sure your user has been granted permission to view the credit card details by Property Owner and has setup the credit card viewing password. See article: How to Grant and Set Up the Credit Card Viewing Password (Property Owner)
- Access the guest's reservation.
- Go to Credit Cards tab.
- On the selected card, click Show Card Details.
- Enter your credit card viewing password.
- Click Confirm.
This page is protected by reCAPTCHA - technology provided by Google that is deployed on thousands of websites around the world and used by major financial institutions and other businesses that store sensitive information.
Credit card details will be shown. You can also:
- Activate/Deactivate Card
- Hide Details
- Edit Credit Card
- Delete Credit Card
If you were granted permission to see credit card details but haven't set a credit card viewing password, you will be shown an error: "You must set up a new credit card password."