Connecting your Distribution Channels is one of the most vital steps to maximize your Cloudbeds experience. Distribution allows your property to be seen by the thousands of potential customers that visit the various OTAs (Online Travel Agencies) you sell your property.
This article will walk you through the steps on how to connect a channel to your Cloudbeds account.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Before Cloudbeds can connect your property to the distribution channels (OTAs), your property must be active (live) on the channel and the rooms should be already configured in the channel's extranet.
- Check your rates on the Base Rate page to make sure the availability for your accommodations is correct (this information will be immediately updated to the channel upon activation, so accuracy is very important)
- If the channel you want to connect is a calendar-based channel (vacation rentals), check Working with Calendar Channels and Connecting one-way Calendar Channels/Google Calendar with myfrontdesk
How to Connect a Channel to Cloudbeds PMS
Most of the channels will have a connectivity page in the extranet settings where you can connect to Cloudbeds channel manager.
- To confirm the specific step-by-step of certain channel, reach out to your Channel's Account Manager or to the partner support and request the connection to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds)
- Once the connection is confirmed on the channel's side, check Step 3.