The system allows you to transfer a property-level user to the Organization-level.
This option is useful when the property-level user needs to have access to multiple accounts (e.g. front desk managers, housekeeping, general managers, who are working with a chain of properties). It allows you to give access to multiple properties to a user without sharing admin-level access with them.
For further details about Organization & Users, visit the following knowledge base article: Organization & Users - Everything you need to know
How to Transfer Property-level Users to the Organization-level
- Click on Users tab under Organization & Users section
- Select Properties Users tab
- Click on Transfer under the Actions column to give the user access to more than one property
When you access the Properties Users tab, you can only see:
- Active users that have property-level access
- Users that can be transferred to properties within the Organization
Organization Owners or Admins cannot add new property-level users through this page. You can only add a new property-level user on the User Management when you login as a property owner or property-level user that has permission to add users.
- Select which which roles you want to assign the user
- Select which properties you want to give them access to
- Click on Save
On the left side of this modal, you can see what assignments the property-level user already has access to.
- You can assign the user to multiple properties, but you cannot assign multiple roles in the same property for the same user.
- For example: You cannot assign a 'frontdesk' role and a 'manager' role to a user in property 1, but you can assign a 'frontdesk' role to this user in property 1 and a 'manager' role in property 2.
- Will be only displayed under Owners tab
- You cannot see property owners under Properties Users tab
- You cannot deactivate a Property Owner
Frequently Asked Questions
The user with a property-level access will disappear from the Properties Users tab when you grant them organization-level access to an account that they already had access as a property-level user.
Check the following example:
Under Properties Users tab, you can see the user Bernard who is from Hotel One property:
Bernard will also be displayed under the Organization Users tab because he was assigned to other 2 properties within the Organization.
Once Bernard is transferred to Hotel One property (the property which he already has access to as a property-level user), Bernard will be removed from the Properties Users tab and he will only be displayed under the Organization Users tab.