Stash Hotel Rewards is an American company that produces a loyalty rewards program for a network of nearly 200 independent hotels in the United States, Panama, and the Caribbean. The membership is free to join, and guests are given 5 points for every dollar spent at hotels in the network. It is the largest points-based loyalty reward program for independent hotels in North America.
If you do not have an account at Stash:
Create an account in this sign up link.
If you do have an account at Stash:
Please continue with Step 2 below.
Go to the manage area inside myfrontdesk:
- Access Channel Distribution tab and click on Channels
- Stash will be displayed on your channels list as Not Setup - Click on this button to proceed
Click on Enable Channel, if requested, and proceed:
- Login with your Hotel ID and Password
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Stash Hotel Rewards. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Stash Hotel Rewards. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Stash Hotel Rewards. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click Next when completed or if you want to skip this step.
- Send a full refresh to update availability and rates to the channel.
The setup is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Closing rate plan for bookings