This article will walk you through the steps to stop the synchronization between Airbnb API and myfrontdesk for one or all listings.
There could be possible reasons why you'd like to stop sync between Airbnb listing and myfrontdesk:
- information in Airbnb after sync is incorrect
- some settings are not editable
To stop the sync between Airbnb listing and myfrontdesk
- Go to Airbnb Extranet and select Host -> Listings tab
- Select the listing which you need to disconnect
- Click on 'Edit Selected' -> Sync Settings
- Select 'Disconnect' and Save
- Go back to your listings and click on the disconnected listing
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on "Edit" in front of the listing status
- Select 'Unlist' -> then choose the reason -> Next -> Next
- Click on 'Unlist' and then go to the settings and make sure that the listing status is "Unlisted" now.
After that - please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to disconnect myfrontdesk from Airbnb API on our side.
Note that both steps must be done (disconnect Airbnb API on our side and also on Airbnb extranet) - Stopping the connection on myfrontdesk only, will not stop the sync with Airbnb.
If for some reason you need to disconnect the whole Airbnb API account, please follow the steps below.
After this process, you should be able to edit everything at the extranet as normal without having to contact Airbnb support team.
- Go to Airbnb Extranet and click on "Account" tab
- Click on Privacy & Sharing section
- Scroll down to Connected Apps
- Click to remove access next to Cloudbeds (myfrontdesk)