This article will walk you through the steps to stop the synchronization between Airbnb API and Cloudbeds PMS for one or all listings.
Stop Listings sync only
For some reasons, you may want to stop sync between Airbnb listing and Cloudbeds PMS:
- you find incorrect information in Airbnb after sync with Cloudbeds
- some settings are not editable due to the synchronization
To stop the sync between Airbnb listing and Cloudbeds PMS,
- Go to Airbnb Extranet and select Host -> Listings tab
- Select the listing you need to disconnect
- Click on Edit Selected -> Sync Settings
- Select Disconnect and Save
- Go back to your listings and click on the disconnected listing
- Scroll down the page and click on Edit in front of the listing status
- Select Unlist -> then choose the reason -> Next -> Next
- Click on Unlist
- Double-check the listing status is Unlisted now in the main page
- Once you complete above steps, reach out to our support to disconnect Cloudbeds PMS from Airbnb API on our side.
Note that both steps must be done (disconnect Airbnb API on our side and also on Airbnb extranet) - Stopping the connection on Cloudbeds PMS only, will not stop the sync with Airbnb.
Disconnect the whole account
If you need to disconnect the whole Airbnb API account, follow the steps below.
After this process, you should be able to edit everything at the extranet as normal without having to contact Airbnb support team.
- Go to Airbnb Extranet and click on Account tab
- Click on Privacy & Sharing section
- Scroll down to Connected Apps
- Click to Remove Access next to Cloudbeds (Cloudbeds PMS)