Opayo (formerly Sage Pay) is one of the many payment processors we offer through the Payment Gateway feature on the Cloudbeds' platform.
- Make sure you have added the IP addresses to your account as instructed on the Connection Guide
- If you are on Test Mode, you need to add a different IP Address: 052.143.247.021 or 040.074.206.053 or 052.143.247.022 or 040.074.206.054 (you can add more than one, but each at a time)
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.000
- Description: Cloudbeds
- For Test Mode you need to use Test Credit Cards provided here
Please check if you entered the correct VendorName in the Payment Gateway configurations. If you do not know what your vendor name is you can obtain this by:
- Logging into MySagePay: the value entered into the top box is your Sage Pay vendor name.
- Check your SagePay emails: - when your account is added to their system, they will send you a series of emails that will include your vendor name.
- Contact their support team: as long as you have either your merchant number, or Sage Pay account ref (V00......) their team will be able to provide your vendor name.
This error occurs when you try to refund a charge more than once. If you have already partially refunded a charge, you will not be able to refund the remaining from within myfrontdesk. You can still refund the remaining from within your SagePay account.
This error occurs when you try to refund a charge that was captured from an authorization. We are currently investigating this issue.
The transaction type you are trying to perform may not be available for your SagePay account.
Please contact the gateway support team with your vendor name and the transaction type you are attempting to process and they will be able to add this to your account.
The credit card details do not include some of the required billing details. You should disable AVS checking on your SagePay account to process these cards - Please check the Connection Guide for further details.