The Activity Log page shows various changes in your account, where you can search, sort, filter, and analyze different types of data.
You can keep track of every change made inside the system by all users for a number of different categories.
Activity Log filters
The filters allow you to find the change you are searching for in a more efficient way:
- Search by the reservation ID to see all the actions related to it
- From/to: Choose the date range, according to which date you need to see or you may leave it blank to see all dates
- Change made: Choose a specific modification type if you don't want to see all types of changes at once
- User: Select the user to check the changes made by a specific user only
- Switch the toggle to display the changes in UTC format
- Click Apply once the filter is set to see the results of your search
- Click on Share to generate a link to the filtered information that you created
- Clear the filters applied to begin a different search
- Export the results into CSV, Excel or PDF formats
Which changes can I track in the Activity Log?
On the screenshots below, you can see the types of changes that can be tracked in the Activity Log.
- Under the Change Made drop-down you have different types of changes to track
- Click on the plus sign (+) to expand each category
- Select the needed actions
Select Blocks and Holds > Out of Service Block Created to check which user created the block in a specific date range:
- Once you apply your filters, click on the plus sign (+) to check further details about each change: