If you noticed that the codes applied in Customize Mybookings page are not translated into different languages, please check the article below for detailed explanations.
Sections that do not allow translations to your custom texts:
- Custom Meta Tags
- Custom Meta Tags (Confirmation Page Only)
Sections that allow translations to your custom texts:
- Custom header for your hotel booking page
- Custom footer for your hotel booking page
- Customize the text that will appear on the booking page if there is no availability for the dates searched
You have added code into the 'Custom Meta Tags' section in order to add a custom text under the 'Search' button on mybookings page.
When you access mybookings page, the text will be shown only in that language in which the code was written - the system will not translate the text automatically even though you switch mybookings language.
How to translate the text in custom codes
In order to translate the custom text, add the desired code to the section that allows you to switch the language, and provide the translation manually.
Example: To add a custom text under the 'Search' button and apply it to other languages, follow the steps below.
- Add the code into the 'Custom footer for your hotel booking page' section which allows you to switch the language
2. Select the desired language on the top right corner of the 'Custom footer for your hotel booking page' section
3. Apply the same code with the translated custom text
4. Save the changes and check mybookings page
On the screenshot above, the text was successfully translated according to the translation added in the code.