We are making a small change to the security parameters for system passwords.
From this release onwards, the system will not allow the usage of passwords containing the word "Cloudbeds" (including variations).
Here are a few samples of what won’t be allowed going forward:
This is only applied when creating or changing a password. This will not affect users that currently have an invalid password in use.
This change will apply to the following parts of the system:
- Resetting user password
- Setting credit card password
- Setting password for a demo account
- Setting password for new user
- Changing the account password from the user account page
- Changing the account password from association page
The error message shown below will appear if you try to use the word "Cloudbeds" or any of its variations.
"This password is a commonly used password and is not allowed"