Gallery Design is the default Booking Engine setting for Cloudbeds PMS accounts, showing large accommodation photos and Rate Plans grouped together.
This article shows a general overview of the Gallery Design.
The List Design is no longer available on the Booking Engine as of September 1st, 2022. Learn more here.
Gallery Design Highlights
- Large accommodation photos: Users can click on the photo to display the gallery and navigate through it.
- Accommodation name: This is the name set on your Accommodation Types section.
- Active Rate Plans: Users can select which of your current rate plans they will book for their stay, based on the corresponding reservation conditions. Learn more about Rate Plans.
Pricing Presentations in the Gallery Design
There are two different presentations to display the room price in the Gallery Design. Access this section by clicking on the Booking Engine Settings:
- Show Lowest Sales Price - Price from lowest price available
- Show Accommodation Total Price for Stay (Price X Nights) - The system will select this option by default
- Guests will see the lowest price for a 1-night stay:
- The guest will see the room price multiplied by the number of nights: (Room rate) x (number of nights):
Learn how to customize your Gallery Design with HTML/CSS Meta Tags.