We’re happy to share with you the latest updates to our Pricing Intelligence Engine (PIE). Below you’ll find more details about improvements.
We have made several improvements to allow users to create any combination of occupancy rules.
For example, you are now able to create an occupancy rule to:
- Raise rate by $ 15.00 when occupancy is greater than 30.00 %, that would be applied to all dates.
and an occupancy rule to
- Lower rate by $ 15.00 when occupancy is less than 40.00 % , that can be applied within 5 days out.
- rules are triggered according to the direction of occupancy
- if there’s more than 1 rule to be triggered at the same time, then decreasing rules go first.
Same applies to the process of reverting an occupancy rule.
- rules are reverted according to the direction of occupancy
- if there’s more than 1 rule to be reverted at the same time, then they’re reverted according to the order of their trigger
For further information about Occupancy Rules, please check this article:
PIE - Rules and Alerts - Creating/Editing an Occupancy Based Rule / Alert
The process to update the price for new properties using Price Differentials is faster! Now you can automatically move to the next cell once "Enter" is pressed
Check the following article to learn more about Rate Manager