Simplotel is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider for hotels. As its name suggests, Simplotel’s mission is to simplify the lives of hoteliers. Simplotel’s vision is to equip hotels worldwide with technology that helps drive more direct online business. Since its foundation in 2013, Simplotel has been growing its number of happy customers every day.
Today Simplotel powers over 2,000 hotels across 16 countries. Simplotel Brand Website for hotels is a responsive, search engine optimized website specially designed to increase online visibility of hotels. Over 60% of customers search for hotels online. They form an impression of your hotel on your brand website even before they step into your hotel lobby. Simplotel’s Websites are specially designed to drive more visitors to your website and convert them into guests.
How to Connect Simplotel to myfrontdesk
Access your Simplotel extranet and proceed with the next steps:
- Specify the same time zone that you have set in myfrontdesk settings
Under General Details, you can find your myfrontdesk time zone. If your myfrontdesk time zone is incorrect, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com
2. On your Simplotel extranet > under the 'Channel Manager' section, select Cloudbeds
3. Setup your password
The same password should be added in myfrontdesk channels page to securely enable Cloudbeds ARI updates to Simplotel system (you will use this password on step 3)
4. If relative/derived rate plans are created in the Simplotel system, the rate difference from base rate updates can be specified as shown below
Here you can set per person pricing depending on how many adults are included in your base rate (the base rate will be sent by myfrontdesk)
You can decrease or increase the price of additional adults.
'Base Rate' - To indicate that the prices of other adults should be derived from it.
'Default Rate' - To indicate that rates for this adult count will be updated from myfrontdesk and derived rates from 'Base' should not be applied on this
The base rate updates can be seen under the ‘Override Rates’ section of the rate plan
- Access Rates & Inventory section
- Click on Taxes and Fees
- Setup your Taxes and Fees
- The system allows users to configure exclusive and inclusive taxes
- If taxes are set up and enabled for a rate plan in Simplotel system then the rate updates from myfrontdesk system will be considered as exclusive of taxes
- Open the Manage page and go to Channels
- Search for Simplotel and click on Not Setup
The password should be the same as you setup on Simplotel extranet
Click on Enable Channel, if requested, and proceed:
- Login with your Hotel ID and Password
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in the channel. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Simplotel. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Simplotel. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click Next when completed or if you want to skip.
- Send a full refresh to update the availability and rates to the channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adj. for cancellations
- Automatic adj. for modifications
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
Simplotel does not support:
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure