Cloudbeds is happy to announce the release of our newly designed Accommodation Types section. We replaced our old design with an elegant Table design, allowing properties to more easily see and interact with the inventory.
The inventory summary tab is now merged into the accommodations types tab. Now you can see the number of units, dorm beds and total accommodations on one page.
This release added more options to optimize your daily activities:
1. See the number of units, dorm beds (for properties who use) and total accommodations.
Before this release, there used to be a separate section called Inventory Summary, but now it is shown in the updated Accommodation Types page.
2. If your property has shared inventory, you can see at a glance which accommodations type are linked to another via shared inventory.
3. For easier access, we have added this shortcode to the table, which is called accommodation abbreviation.
4. Search by accommodation type name. If you have both private and shared rooms, you can filter by accommodation types.
This filter appears only if you have different types of accommodations in your property.
5. Drag and drop accommodation types to re-order them on the Booking Engine and Calendar.