Net Affinity is a technology and digital marketing company specializing in driving new business directly to a hotel's website, via booking engine. Their goal is to help independent hoteliers achieve a strong online presence and empower them to drive bookings directly through their own branded website, keeping them in control of the booking process.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel.
How to connect Net Affinity to myfrontdesk
If you don’t have an account at Net Affinity:
First of all, you need to create an account at Net Affinity. Here's the sign-up link - Click on "Sign In" on the top right corner and then on "New to Net Affinity?" click Sign up.
If you do have an account at Net Affinity:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2.
On this step, Net Affinity requires you to add your myallocator account ID in order to request the connection with myallocator (Channel Manager by Cloudbeds). Please follow the steps below:
Step 1 - Find your myallocator ID
Reach out to our support team at email@example.com and ask for your myallocator property ID to proceed with the next steps
Step 2- Access your Net Affinity extranet and follow the steps provided on this article by the Net Affinity support team: Myallocator / Cloudbeds Integration
Step 3- Start mapping the channel - Proceed with Step 3 below.
- Access your myfrontdesk account and open the Channels page.
- Search for Net Affinity and click on the 'Not Setup' button.
- Insert your Net Affinity credentials (Hotel ID and Password) and click Next to continue.
Hotel ID - This is your Net Affinity Hotel ID
Password - This password is provided by Net Affinity - Refer to this article (Step 5) to check the corresponding password: Myallocator / Cloudbeds Integration
4. Map one myfrontdesk room type to one room type on Net Affinity. Click NEXT to save and continue.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
From Net Affinity:
"With Myallocator (Channel Manager by Cloudbeds), you map one rateplan to the system. All other rateplans then will need to float from your main rateplan and pull from central availability. If you decide in future to add any other rateplans that you will not be a floating rate, you will have to load rates manually into Net Affinity."
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
6. Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to Net Affinity by clicking on Full Refresh button on the top of your page