WebsiteTravel™ (Adventium Technology) houses over 23,000 listings from 3,700 suppliers worldwide. Accommodation providers who connect with WebsiteTravel™ are exposed to 600+ international travel agents, live availability product distribution, instant reservation confirmations, and content.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to connect WebsiteTravel™ to myfrontdesk
Access your myfrontdesk account:
- Click on Manage
- Access Channels tab
- Search by WebsiteTravel™ and click on the 'Not Setup' button
- Click to 'Enable Channel'
- Enter your email and click "Request Activation"
This will send a request to the channel to enable the connection for channel management.
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to 'Awaiting Activation' while WebsiteTravel™ processes this request.
WebsiteTravel™ Support will verify your account and contact you if you need to take any action before establishing the connection (e.g. agreeing to terms of connection, etc.).
Once your account is verified and confirmed
- WebsiteTravel™ team creates API Credentials and verifies that a product is ready to map
- WebsiteTravel™ team will send API Credentials (Client ID & Secret) to myfrontdesk support team
- Wait for myfrontdesk support team to confirm the connection and set the channel as ready for mapping
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you when WebsiteTravel™ is ready for mapping!
4. Proceed with Step 3
- Access your myfrontdesk account and access Channels page
- Click on the 'Ready for Mapping' button
3. Click on 'Continue' to proceed
4. This channel requires you to first select a Property / Product before continuing to Room Mapping.
5. Select the WebsiteTravel™ rooms from the dropdown that correspond to myfrontdesk rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
6. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
7. Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to the channel
Frequently Asked Questions and Troubleshooting
WebsiteTravel™ do not sell directly to guests.
Website Travel is a wholesaler and a technology solution. Please, get in touch with the WebsiteTravel™ support team to learn more.
Your Cloudbeds subscription will not be increased if you connect to this channel.
As this is a third party, all commissions, fees, and other expenses should be confirmed with the channel in order to obtain the most updated information.
This channel would charge fees applied to the connection type which would be completely separate to the commissions offered to agents selling through WebsiteTravel™. However, this information should be clarified with the channel as Cloudbeds will not be responsible for any third party costs.
No, guests do not book directly through this service. Instead, Travel Agents use WebsiteTravel to find availability on behalf of guests.
An Operator is the WebsiteTravel's name for "Property". In other words, this is just a Property Manager
Agent Resellers have a credit account with ATG. We collect payment from the Reseller directly and pay Operators Fortnightly. WebsiteTravel™ pay operators on time, every time - every fortnight into their nominated bank account. The system is reliable and ensures that you receive payment on the net rate you have loaded to our system.
Yes, as part of their set up process, you need to provide bank account details (it can be from a national or international card)
Instructions sent by WebsiteTravel™ team:
- At the time of booking, you are provided with a WebsiteTravel™ voucher number from the agent. Our agents takes full payment from the customer.
- To redeem the net amount owed on the booking you just need to login into your WebsiteTravel™ account and claim the net amount on the voucher then use our invoicing feature to submit all your vouchers for payment.
- We pay on the 15th day and on the last day of the month. (Invoices sent between the 1st - 15th of the month are paid on the last day of the month. Invoices sent between 16th - 30th/31st will be paid on the 15th of the following month.)
All WebsiteTravel™ vouchers are claimed in the one place effectively streamlining all agent accounts in one simple account. Additionally, Adventium Technology guarantees the payment eliminating the need for you to invoice the agent directly, chase payment or credit check agents
- Automatic adjustments;
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations;
WebsiteTrave does not support:
- Minimum length of stay;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure;
Reason: This error occurs when the property has not finished setting up, creating and submitting a product on the WebsiteTravel™ extranet. So the channel manager is trying to connect to a property on the other side, but there is no information there.
Solution: Once you have completed the setup on the WebsiteTravel™ side, you can return to the channel mapping page in myfrontdesk to complete mapping and this error should no longer appear.