WebsiteTravel™ (Adventium Technology) houses over 23,000 listings from 3,700 suppliers worldwide. Accommodation providers who connect with WebsiteTravel™ are exposed to 600+ international travel agents, live availability product distribution, instant reservation confirmations, and content.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to connect WebsiteTravel™ to myfrontdesk
Access your myfrontdesk account:
- Click on Manage
- Access Channels tab
- Search by WebsiteTravel™ and click on the 'Not Setup' button
- Enter your email and click "Enable"
An activation message will be sent to WebsiteTravel™ directly!
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to 'Awaiting Activation' while WebsiteTravel™ processes this request.
WebsiteTravel™ Support will verify your account and contact you if you need to take any action before establishing the connection (e.g. agreeing to terms of connection, etc.).
Once your account is verified and confirmed
- WebsiteTravel™ team creates API Credentials and verifies that a product is ready to map
- WebsiteTravel™ team will send API Credentials (Client ID & Secret) to myfrontdesk support team
- Wait for myfrontdesk support team to confirm the connection and set the channel as ready for mapping
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you when WebsiteTravel™ is ready for mapping!
4. Proceed with Step 3
- Access your myfrontdesk account and access Channels page
- Click on the 'Ready for Mapping' button
3. Click Next to proceed
4. Select the WebsiteTravel™ rooms from the dropdown that correspond to myfrontdesk rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
6. Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to the channel
Frequently Asked Questions and Troubleshooting
- Automatic adjustments;
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations;
WebsiteTrave does not support:
- Minimum length of stay;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure;
Reason: This error occurs when the property has not finished setting up, creating and submitting a product on the WebsiteTravel™ extranet. So the channel manager is trying to connect to a property on the other side, but there is no information there.
Solution: Once you have completed the setup on the WebsiteTravel™ side, you can return to the channel mapping page in myfrontdesk to complete mapping and this error should no longer appear.