Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals has combined several popular Vacation Rental sites into a single management interface. By setting up your Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals property account, you will be able to market your property to each of the portals listed below.
Before you set up Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals, be sure to read our in-depth article that discusses how calendar channels work. This article discusses important issues such as dealing with cancellations, dorm rooms, and many other important topics. Working with Calendar Channels (Vacation Rental Sites) - Everything you need to know
Selling dorm beds/rooms is not recommended.
Calendar-based channels do not provide us with the number of customers that booked, so bookings for shared/dorm rooms will be imported as 1 bed by default, even though there could be more! It's safest to not update/sell dorm rooms on Tripadvisor vacation rentals.
You can also add TripAdvisor link to your e-mail templates, please, check this article for more details.
How to connect Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals to myfrontdesk
If you do not have an account on Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals:
- First, you need to create an account. If you haven't already done so, please set up your account here: https://rentals.tripadvisor.com/register
- Then, please proceed to Step 2.
If you do have an account on Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2
On your Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals calendar, follow the steps below
Obtain your Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals export calendar URL:
1. Access your Calendar
2. Click on 'Manage calendars'
3. Select 'Export this calendar'
4. Click 'Copy link to clipboard'
5. Once you have copied the URL from your Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals account, go ahead and paste the Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals URL into the Exported calendar URL in myfrontdesk
Repeat the steps above for ALL of your Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals rooms you'd like to sync with myfrontdesk.