Habicus connects you to the world’s leading serviced apartments agents: SilverDoor Apartments, Citybase Apartments, and Central London Apartments. Using this single-channel connection, gain access to guests booking from an extensive corporate and leisure client base.
Habicus is a global provider currently working with operators in 93 countries and welcoming new partners from around in the world.
About Each Brand:
SilverDoor Apartments: Live availability is provided for corporate clients via Orbi (Habicus Group’s online booking platform)
Citybase Apartments: Live availability for leisure clients in key cities around the world
Central London Apartments: live availability for leisure clients with a focus on providing luxury accommodation
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to connect Habicus to myfrontdesk
- Reach out to your Habicus account manager and request the connection to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds).
- Habicus account manager will provide you with login credentials to setup the property in Cloudbeds.
Once you have the desired credentials, proceed with Step 3.
Once you access your myfrontdesk account:
- Access the Manage page
- Click on Channels
- Search for Habicus and click on Not Setup button
Click on Enable Channel, if requested, and proceed:
- Enter your Habicus Hotel Id and Password
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Habicus. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
For detailed information about the mapping process, check our Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Habicus. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Habicus. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click NEXT when completed or leave it empty if you want to skip.
- Click on the full refresh button to send your rates and availability to the channel - Your channel is now live!