Habicus connects you to the world’s leading serviced apartments agents: SilverDoor Apartments, Citybase Apartments, and Central London Apartments. Using this single-channel connection, gain access to guests booking from an extensive corporate and leisure client base.
Habicus is a global provider currently working with operators in 93 countries and welcoming new partners from around in the world.
About Each Brand:
SilverDoor Apartments: Live availability is provided for corporate clients via Orbi (Habicus Group’s online booking platform)
Citybase Apartments: Live availability for leisure clients in key cities around the world
Central London Apartments: live availability for leisure clients with a focus on providing luxury accommodation
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to connect Habicus to myfrontdesk
Go ahead and email your Habicus account manager and specify myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) as your desired channel manager. Habicus account manager will then provide you with login credentials to setup the property on myfrontdesk system.
Once you have the desired credentials, proceed with Step 3.
If you have correctly completed the steps above, you're ready to start channel mapping
Once you access your myfrontdesk account:
- Access Configurations (gear icon)
- Click on 'Channel' tab
- Search for Habicus and click on 'Not Setup' button
4. Enter your Habicus Hotel Id and Password and Click "Next"
5. Select the Habicus rooms from the drop-down that correspond to your myfrontdesk rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
6. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
7. Click on the full refresh button to send your rates and availability to the channel - Your channel is now live!