Cloudbeds is releasing an update to the myfrontdesk system in August 2019. This update includes improvements to activity logs, invoices, and reports. Please check out all the details below.
Activity Log Improvements
For some properties, the Reservation Folio can contain guest data that is sensitive. Now, when a user prints the folio, the system will log the action and note whether or not the folio contained sensitive data. If it does contain sensitive data, the log will note which fields are sensitive.
This log can be found in the “Reservation Activity” category.
Some properties are branded differently than their legal company name, but for tax purposes, you must list your company name on all invoices generated.
After this release, you can now navigate to the Invoicing setup page and set the Legal Company Name so it will display on the invoices.
To learn more about Invoices, refer to this article: Invoicing - How to manage and use
- Reservations - Transactions in a reservation
- House Accounts - Transactions in a house account
- Cash Drawer - Cash drawer should only filter cash added directly to the cash drawer. It does not filter cash payments in a folio.
- Group Profile - Transactions in a group profile
- It's not possible to add adjustments directly to cash drawer (adjustment can be added only for reservations), so Cash Drawer option will not be displayed in this filter on the Adjustments Report
- Group Profiles option will be displayed only if you have Groups feature enabled on your property
- Group Profile will be implemented in future releases for Payment Ledger report only
Screen Readers are used by visually impaired to navigate through web pages. We have improved our booking engine’s readability around nightly rates to make it more accessible to everyone.
To learn more about this topic, refer to this article: Screen Readers - Alt Text and how to use it