Since 2007, Hotelnet has been providing hospitality professionals with digital solutions and advanced systems that create value by optimizing online presence and distribution.
This channel provides users with access to Global Distribution Systems (GDS) and Cloudbeds has secured exclusive, Preferred Rates with Hotelnet.
- Pricing: HotelNet offers two types of pricing - fixed or commission based and Cloudbeds have negotiated preferred rates including no setup fee. Reach out directly to HotelNet to discuss this and mention that you were referred by Cloudbeds.
- Contact: The property can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (our dedicated contact) for more information on Negotiated Rates.
Before starting, note that HotelNet offers two types of pricing - fixed or commission based and Cloudbeds have negotiated preferred rates including no setup fee. Click here to reach out directly to HotelNet to discuss your connection and mention that you were referred by Cloudbeds.
How to connect Hotelnet to Cloudbeds PMS
First, access your myfrontdesk account:
- Access Channels tab
- Search for Hotelnet and click on Not Setup
Click on Enable Channel, if requested, and proceed:
- Enter your Hotelnet Hotel ID
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in the channel. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Hotelnet. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Hotelnet. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click Next when completed or if you want to skip.
- The connection is complete. Send a full refresh in the channel setup page to update rates and availability to the channel.
If you need any help while creating your Hotelnet account or have questions about the Cloudbeds Preferred Rates with Hotelnet, please send and email to: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments;
- Automatic adjustments for cancellation;
- Minimum length of stay;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure