Haoqiao.com is a leading B2B platform in China for accommodations worldwide. With connections to 13,000 travel agencies across China, Haoqiao can help your property gain brand awareness in the Chinese market. This article will show you how to connect Haoqiao to your myfrontdesk account.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Haoqiao.com to myfrontdesk
- Contact your Haoqiao account manager to request connectivity to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds).
- When Haoqiao confirms the connection, they will provide you with the necessary credentials (Hotel ID and Password) which will allow you to connect to the channel via myfrotdesk. This is usually provided once the necessary agreements are signed between the channel and property.
- Once you have the necessary credentials, you can start mapping the channel - Proceed with Step 3
- Access your myfrontdesk account and open the Channels page
- Search for Haoqiao and click on the 'Not Setup' button
3. Insert your Haoqiao credentials (Hotel ID and Password) and click Next to continue
4. Select Haoqiao rooms from the drop down which correspond to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
5. Select which channel rate plan should be updated with the prices in the myallocator Availability page
6. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
7. Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to Haoqiao
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Closing rate plan for bookings
- This channel sends credit card details