Coliving is a unique opportunity for people to live and work with new partners, colleagues, and friends. Whether a person needs a home for a week, a month, a year or longer, Coliving features great properties with the right mix of community and privacy, enabling you to focus on your passions.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Coliving to myfrontdesk
To enable myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) as your channel manager, contact your Coliving account manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your credentials (Hotel ID and Password) to be used on the next steps.
Once Coliving confirms that your account is connected, you may start the mapping process from myfrontdesk side. Please refer to Step 3 below to proceed.
1. Go to myfrontdesk and open Channels page
2. Click on the 'Not Setup' button to proceed
3. Insert your Coliving Username and Password - the credentials should be provided by Coliving (refer to step 2 above)
4. Select Coliving rooms from the drop down which correspond to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
5. Optional - Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
For detailed information about Base Rate Adjustment, refer to this article: Base Rate Adjustment or How to Send Different Rates to Channels
6. Click on the full refresh button to send your rates and availability to the channel - Your channel is now live!