Glamping, also known as luxury camping or glamorous camping, its an experience-based kind of travel that allows guests to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors, but without the hassles of traditional camping.
What is considered glamping? - A property that is somewhat remote, with close access to nature, and/or a unique style of accommodation.
Things you should know before you get started:
- The listing will be reviewed by GlampingHub to determine if it fits the glamping category.
- GlampingHub is a Calendar Based Channel, which works differently from normal channels like Booking.com, Expedia. To learn more about this type of channel and their limitations, visit this article from our Knowledge Base
- Calendar-based channels do not provide us with the number of customers that booked, so bookings for shared/dorm rooms will be imported as 1 bed by default, even though there could be more! It's safest to not update/sell dorm rooms on GlampingHub.
- Please check the FAQ section to check channel's limitations
Note: Calendar channels do not support receiving rates from a channel manager. You must enter rates directly into your GlampinHub extranet
How to connect GlampingHub to myfrontdesk
If you do not have an account at GlampingHub:
- First, you need to create an account at GlampingHub. Here's the sign-up link: https://glampinghub.com/list-with-us/
- Once approved, you will be contacted and the listing and dashboard will be created by the GlampingHub marketing department
- You will be notified via email by GlampingHub team once the listing has been published and the dashboard is ready for use. At this point, the ical link will be activated
- The user can then edit any of the information written by the marketing department and add any features, rates, photos, etc.
You can also sign up for an appointment for a dashboard tutorial where the GlampingHub will help you properly set up your account: https://GlampingHub.as.me/BookingSupport
If you do have an account at GlampingHub:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2
Frequently Asked Questions
Once a property is published on our site the iCal will work automatically, there is nothing the host needs to do to activate it.
The ical syncs 6 times a day, 5:00, 8:30, 12:00, 15:30, 19:00, 00:00 (PST).
Features can be added by the host via the dashboard or during the dashboard tutorial call. Contact GlampingHub support team for more information.