Focusing on South American and Latin American markets, Dreamcatcher curates beautifully designed spaces that offer both welcoming creature comforts and a direct connection to the local community.
Dreamcatcher aims to put power back into the hands of the property owner: Client data transparency; Helping drive direct bookings; Assisting with local insights and concierge services; Allowing properties to determine the commission percentage paid. The more reservations you generate through Dreamcatcher, the lower your commission percentage.
Dreamcatcher directly promotes property availability to in-market travelers who fit a specific travel profile. As a host, this means you have more targeted marketing which enables you to book more guests and earn more money.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Dreamcatcher to myfrontdesk
If you have correctly completed the steps above, you're ready to start channel mapping.
1. Enter your Dreamcatcher Hotel Id and Password and Click "Next."
2. Select the Dreamcatcher rooms from the drop-down that corresponds to your channel manager myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
3. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
4. Perform a Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to the channel on the top of your page.