This article will show you how to change the currency that you are billed in within your Cloudbeds billing account.
The currency setting can only be changed once - it cannot be changed again! Make certain you want to change the currency setting before proceeding.
Default Currency Designation
When you first setup your myfrontdesk account, your payment currency is defaulted to the currency that corresponds with your region based on the currencies below:
- United States dollar (USD)
- Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Pound sterling (GBP)
- Euro (EUR)
- Australian dollar (AUD)
- Brazilian real (BRL)
- Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
- Japanese yen (JPY)
- Indian rupee (INR)
- Icelandic krona (ISK)
- Argentine peso (ARS)
- Colombian peso (COP)
- Russian ruble (RUB)
- Mexican Pesos (MXN)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- Indonesia Rupiah (IDR)
- Sri Lanka Rupee (LKR)
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
If desired, you can switch your currency by following the steps on the next section of this article.
|Middle East||EUR - since there's no corresponding currency available for this region|
- Access Billing Portal within your myfrontdesk account
2. Click the Account drop-down
3. Click Switch Billing Currency
4. Read the warnings
- You can only do this one time
- If you have entered payment details, you will need to re-enter them after confirming this change
- You must pay all outstanding invoices before changing your currency
5. Click on the Drop-Down and select the desired currency
6. Review your New Price
7. Click to Save
Note: The Exchange rate automatically calculated from today's exchange rate as provided by https://openexchangerates.org
8. When you are certain that you want to change the currency, click Save
Frequently Asked Questions
The currency setting can only be changed once - it cannot be changed again. If you need help, please reach out to out support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, we only support the currencies listed on the 'Default Currency Designation' section of this article. You must select one of these currencies.
We receive updated exchange rates on a daily basis from https://openexchangerates.org.
When you choose to change your currency, the exchange rate is automatically calculated from today's exchange rate.