If user connects to AdsHotel, he can use this channel to connect to all those Metasearch channels (Google, Trivago, Kayak, Skyscanner, TripAdvisor, Nozio) - but THOSE connections need to be done within the AdsHotel Extranet.
Myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds), connected to a compatible booking engine only, allows rates and inventory to sync to AdsHotel (which in turn will be displayed on the Metasearch sites).
The graph below shows how the connection between AdsHotel and myfrontdesk' booking engine (mybookings) works:
You decided to promote your property on Trivago.
- You create an account on AdsHotel
- You connect AdsHotel inside myfrontdesk
- AdsHotel team "connects" myfrontdesk booking engine (mybookings) to Trivago
- Now your property will appear on Trivago
- If a guest find your property on Trivago, clicking 'Hotel website' deal will redirect him to your mybookings page
- The reservation made by guest will be imported to myfrontdesk with Source = AdsHotel (not Trivago!)
Refer to this article to learn how to Connect AdsHotel to myfrontdesk