Tablet, now part of Michelin, features outstanding global properties defined by strong personality, attention to detail, and service. These properties span a wide range of styles, atmosphere, and prices but share the ability to provide unique and exceptional experiences. Every hotel featured on Tablet is first evaluated and approved by a selection committee.
Things you should know before you get started:
- About the Selection Process
From Tablet: "As a selection-based OTA, our users trust our taste. We do the hard work of selecting only the world's most extraordinary hotels, and we make booking them as painless as possible. To guarantee satisfaction for our clients, we ensure that every hotel featured on Tablet is first evaluated and approved by our selection committee."
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to connect Tablet Hotels to myfrontdesk
If you do not have an account at Tablet Hotels:
Create an account at click here.
If you do have an account at Tablet Hotels:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2.
Tablet Hotels reviews each application carefully. Once you fill out the signup form, Tablet will be in touch if they are interested in hearing more. Tablet doesn't necessarily respond to everyone.
First, ask your Tablet Hotels Account Manager to provide your Property ID for mapping inside myfrontdesk (channel manager by Cloudbeds) and proceed:
- Go to Manage (gear icon) page
- Open Channels tab
- Search for Tablet Hotels and click on Not Setup
- Click to Enable Channel
- Login with the Tablet Hotels Property ID provided by your account manager
- Click on Request Activation - this will send a request to the Tablet to enable the connection for channel management by Cloudbeds.
The channel will be set to Activation Pending. You will be notified by email that the channel is ready for mapping once approved. Then, proceed with Step 3.
- Go to Manage (gear icon) page and open the Channels tab
- Click on Ready for Mapping
- Login by clicking on next step
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Tablet Hotels. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Tablet Hotels. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Tablet Hotels. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click Next when completed or if you want to skip.
- Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from Cloudbeds to the channel
Frequently Asked Questions
Tablet Hotels supports:
- Automatic adj. for cancellations (it means that when a reservation is canceled, your availability will be updated automatically)
- Restriction of Minimum length of stay
- Restrictions of Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Credit Cards
Tablet Hotels does not support:
- Close days for departure