Generate a unique URL for each Allotment Block to allow guests to book the allocated rooms directly from mybookings! You can share the generated URL with a group of guests, travel agent or a wholesaler and start receiving reservations which will be automatically booked within the Group Profile / Allotment Block.
In order to create an allotment block URL, first you need to:
1) create a group profile
2) create a definite allotment block for group profile
This function appears only on Definite Allotment Blocks - The tentative Allotment Blocks will not have this option.
1. Open Groups and open Group Profile
2. Click "Allotment Block"
3. Next to allotment block click gear icon > "Booking URL"
4. Select the date range (optional)
5. Click "Generate URL"
6. Copy the code and share with your guests/agency
URL without dates will take a guest to the booking page with the Allotment Block availability displayed for default dates (today). URL with dates will take a customer to the booking page with the Allotment Block availability displayed for the specified dates.
The Booking Engine has a field for entering Allotment Block ID called Group Code, so guests can booking group reservations just by entering the code, without having to copy-paste the whole URL created at the step above.
- Click on 'Groups' and open the corresponding Group Profile
- Click on Allotment Blocks tab and find the corresponding Allotment Block code
- Share the code with your guests/agency
- The guests/agency will be able to apply the Allotment Block code on the Booking Engine when creating the reservation (via the "group code" field)