HotelTonight is the hotel-friendly alternative to legacy OTAs. They have long been known as the best place for guests to make last minute reservations (however, note that HotelTonight is expanding beyond just last minute reservations!). With 33+ million app downloads, HotelTonight brings you incremental production to elevate your existing revenue strategy. Send all rates and room types to HotelTonight automatically and receive reservation notifications in your channel manager.
How to Connect HotelTonight to myfrontdesk
- To activate this channel, contact your HotelTonight Market Manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to enable myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) as your channel manager.
- Once setup has been completed by HotelTonight, their team will reach out to Cloudbeds' support team to enable the connection.
- You will receive an email when this has been completed and the channel is ready for mapping.
You can find your Market Manager's email on your HotelTonight extranet.
- Go to myfrontdesk and open the Channels page.
- If you have correctly completed the steps above, HotelTonight will be displayed on your channels list as Ready for mapping. Click on this button to proceed.
- Click NEXT to continue.
Make sure to have 3+ images uploaded on the HotelTonight extranet, otherwise, rates and availability will not be updated on HotelTonight. Verify images before finishing setup.
Photo upload must be done on the HotelTonight side and cannot be done in our system.
- Select the HotelTonight rooms that correspond to your Cloudbeds rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process, you can check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Specify Base Rate Adjustments for each room type, if desired. Click NEXT when completed (or click NEXT to skip this section)
Do not enter your default room rate here.
- Choose the Maximum Days in Advance to allow bookings, and select if your base rates include taxes/VAT.
Maximum Days in Advance to Allow Bookings
This setting controls how far in advance you allow guests to book at your property. For example, if you set this value to 2 DAYS PRIOR TO DATE, guests can make a booking on HotelTonight up to 2 days before check-in date. If you select SAME DAY, the property is only bookable on HotelTonight the day of check-in. The setting will be applied to all your listings on HotelTonight.
If you prefer a time frame less than 'SAME DAY', for example by 19:00 (7 PM) on the day of check-in, contact a HotelTonight representative.
Tax/VAT Inclusive or Exclusive
If the rates you are sending from our system to HotelTonight include Taxes/VAT, select INCLUDED from the drop-down menu. Otherwise, select 'NOT INCLUDED'.
Incorrect selection may lead to issues in sending rates and availability to the channel.
Click NEXT and you're done!
- Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to the channel
- Minimum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Credit Card Data
HotelTonight does not support:
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for departure
- Closing rate plan for bookings
If you wish to remove certain room types that are showing on HotelTonight, contact your account manager directly. This should be done first before you update the room mapping in myfrontdesk.
Unmapping in myfrontdesk before HotelTonight has updated their room list could result in a possible overbooking due to the fact they are still showing room listing active on their public site.
The following error will appear if your property has not been activated by HotelTonight. To resolve it, contact your HotelTonight Account Manager to enable and then try again.
Use the following emails to contact HotelTonight if you have any questions about your account or the onboarding process.
|Northern California/Pacific Northwest
|Southern California, Nevada, Hawaii
|New York/New Jersey
|Additional answers to common questions
*For any urgent requests after-hours, weekends, etc.