Tiket.com is one of the largest OTAs (Online Travel Agents) in Indonesia that provides and facilitates online ticket ordering and purchasing for accommodations, transportation, events, and attractions. Tiket.com allows users to find information on your products, place an order, and make secure online payments through various payment systems and advanced booking facilities.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Tiket.com doesn't support callbacks - it means that myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) pull all the bookings from the channel every 30 minutes
- Please check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Tiket.com to myfrontdesk
To activate Tiket.com, approval must first be requested. The channel requires activation requests to come directly from myallocator's channels page (channel manager by Cloudbeds) or from a Tiket.com Market Manager (Market Managers must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
To request approval within myallocator's channels page, please follow the steps below:
First, access your myfrontdesk account:
- Click on the gear icon
- Access Channels tab
- Search by Tiket.com and click on 'Not Setup'
- Enter your email and Click Enable
An activation message will be sent to tiket.com directly!
NOTE: Ensure that the email entered is checked often and ideally the one associated with you Tiket.com extranet account.
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to 'Awaiting Activation' while Tiket.com processes this request.
Wait for myfrontdesk Support team to confirm the connection
When Tiket.com confirms the connection, they will email the Cloudbeds support team with a Hotel Key and we will enable the connection for you.
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you that Tiket.com is ready for mapping!
1. Go to myfrontdesk and open the Channels page
2. If you have correctly completed the steps above, Tiket.com will be displayed on your channels list as 'Ready for mapping'. Click on the yellow button to proceed.
3. Click NEXT to continue
4. Select Tiket.com rooms from the drop down which correspond to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
6. Tiket.com requires properties to specify if breakfast is INCLUDED or EXCLUDED (extra charge) in the rates being sent from myfrontdesk to the channel. This value must match the breakfast option setting selected on the tiket.com extranet or you will experience an issue in channel sync.
7. Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdeskto the channel
For several channels - including Tiket.com it is important to know whether nightly rates include or exclude breakfast. Check below to check how to setup this option:
- Automatic adjustments;
- Minimum length of stay;
- Closing rate plan for bookings;
Tiket.com does not support:
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure.
No. To activate Tiket.com, approval must first be requested. The channel requires activation requests to come directly from myallocator's channels page (channel manager by Cloudbeds) or from a Tiket.com Market Manager.
Please follow the Step 2 from this article to request Tiket.com activation correctly.