Tiket.com is one of the largest OTAs (Online Travel Agents) in Indonesia that provides and facilitates online ticket ordering and purchasing for accommodations, transportation, events, and attractions. Tiket.com allows users to find information on your products, place an order, and make secure online payments through various payment systems and advanced booking facilities.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Tiket.com doesn't support callbacks - it means that myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) pull all the bookings from the channel every 30 minutes
- Please check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Tiket.com to myfrontdesk
To activate Tiket.com, approval must first be requested. The channel requires activation requests to come directly from myallocator's channels page (channel manager by Cloudbeds) or from a Tiket.com Market Manager (Market Managers must send an email to email@example.com)
To request approval within myallocator's channels page, please follow the steps below:
First, access your myfrontdesk account:
- Click on the Manage (gear icon)
- Access Channels tab
- Search by Tiket.com and click on Not Setup
- Click on Enable Channel
- Once you have been approved as a property on the Tiket.com platform, enter your Email Address and click on REQUEST ACTIVATION.
This will send a request to the channel to enable the connection for channel management.
Ensure that the email entered is checked often and ideally the one associated with you Tiket.com extranet account.
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to Pending Approval from Channel while Tiket.com processes this request.
Wait for myfrontdesk Support team to confirm the connection
When Tiket.com confirms the connection, they will email the Cloudbeds support team with a Hotel Key and we will enable the connection for you.
You will be notified via email when the connection has been enabled and your rooms are ready for mapping. Then, proceed with Step 3.
- Open Manage (gear icon) and access the Channels page
- Click on Ready for mapping
- Click NEXT to continue with login
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Tiket.com. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Tiket.com. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Tiket.com. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
If your rates include breakfast, please make sure to setup your property's Breakfast in your Tiket.com extranet directly.
Cancellation Policy and Breakfast will only be supported if they're set directly in the Tiket.com extranet.
- Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to the channel
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments;
- Minimum length of stay;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Close Day (Stop Sell)
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure
Tiket.com does not support:
- Rate Plan Mapping
- Credit Cards
No. To activate Tiket.com, approval must first be requested. The channel requires activation requests to come directly from myallocator's channels page (channel manager by Cloudbeds) or from a Tiket.com Market Manager.
Please follow the Step 2 from this article to request Tiket.com activation correctly.
Close Out, Closed To Arrival, Closed To Departure (Restrictions) in the channel extranet are located on two levels, as follows:
- On Allotment level - located under the row to update room allotment, as shown below
Restrictions on Allotment level are ONLY updatable via Tix Extranet
- On the Rate Plan / Pricing level - located under the row to update room pricing, as shown below
Restrictions on Rate Plan level are updatable via Tix Extranet and Channel Manager
Due to applying Restrictions via Channel Manager only updates Rate Plan level, ensure that there are no Restrictions exist on Allotment level by doing manual update via Tix Extranet account, hence you ensure that your property is always available to be sell in Tiket.com portals.
Should you have further questions, contact Tiket.com support team: firstname.lastname@example.org