Tiket.com is one of the largest OTAs (Online Travel Agents) in Indonesia that provides and facilitates online ticket ordering and purchasing for accommodations, transportation, events, and attractions. Tiket.com allows users to find information on your products, place an order, and make secure online payments through various payment systems and advanced booking facilities.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Tiket.com doesn't support callbacks - it means that myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) pull all the bookings from the channel every 30 minutes
- Please check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
- As of March, 2020: Tiket.com announced support Minimum Length of Stay, Maximum Length of Stay and Stop Sell restrictions.
How to connect Tiket.com to myfrontdesk
To activate Tiket.com, approval must first be requested. The channel requires activation requests to come directly from myallocator's channels page (channel manager by Cloudbeds) or from a Tiket.com Market Manager (Market Managers must send an email to email@example.com)
To request approval within myallocator's channels page, please follow the steps below:
First, access your myfrontdesk account:
- Click on the gear icon
- Access Channels tab
- Search by Tiket.com and click on 'Not Setup'
4. Click on 'Enable Channel'
5. Once you have been approved as a property on the Tiket.com platform, enter your Email Address and click on REQUEST ACTIVATION.
This will send a request to the channel to enable the connection for channel management.
NOTE: Ensure that the email entered is checked often and ideally the one associated with you Tiket.com extranet account.
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to 'Pending Approval from Channel' while Tiket.com processes this request.
Wait for myfrontdesk Support team to confirm the connection
When Tiket.com confirms the connection, they will email the Cloudbeds support team with a Hotel Key and we will enable the connection for you.
You will be notified via email when the connection has been enabled and your rooms are ready for mapping.
1. Go to myfrontdesk and open the Channels page
2. If you have correctly completed the steps above, Tiket.com will be displayed on your channels list as 'Ready for mapping'. Click on the yellow button to proceed.
3. Click NEXT to continue
4. Select Tiket.com rooms from the drop down which correspond to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
Starting from February 24th 2020, the option to setup Breakfast and Cancellation Policy were removed from Tiket.com mapping process.
If your rates include breakfast, please make sure to setup your property's “Breakfast” in your Tiket.com extranet directly.
“Cancellation Policy” and “Breakfast” will only be supported if they're set directly in the Tiket.com extranet.
6. Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to the channel
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments;
- Minimum length of stay;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Close Day (Stop Sell)
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure
Tiket.com does not support:
- Rate Plan Mapping
- Credit Cards
No. To activate Tiket.com, approval must first be requested. The channel requires activation requests to come directly from myallocator's channels page (channel manager by Cloudbeds) or from a Tiket.com Market Manager.
Please follow the Step 2 from this article to request Tiket.com activation correctly.