The Ambassador Portal makes referring to Cloudbeds simple and helps you become a Cloudbeds Ambassador rockstar with a suite of advanced tools and features. This includes viewing earned and pending commissions, retrieving and sharing your referral link, accessing brand assets and more.
How to start
The main dashboard gives you easy access to your unique share link and the progress of your successful referrals. See below to learn more about the dashboard summary:
- Earned: Total amount of commissions you’ve generated to date from successful referrals. This includes all commissions awaiting approval, awaiting payout, and paid to date.
- Awaiting approval: Total amount of commission that are currently awaiting Cloudbeds approval. Cloudbeds typically reviews approves commissions at the end of each month.
- Awaiting Pay-out: These are your approved commissions that still need to be paid out.
- Paid to date: Total amount of commissions that have been successfully paid.
As of December 2019, PayPal is a new option that you can use to receive your payouts.
If you are interested in switching from Visa Gift Card to PayPal, here’s a quick video tutorial. The simple instructions are:
Access your Ambassador platform
- Click on My Account on the top right and select My Profile
- Scroll down until you get to your Payment Credential details. Enter your email address that is attached to your PayPal account.
- Under the Preferred Payment menu select PayPal
- Click on Save Changes
- A confirmation message will be displayed. You are good to go!
From now on, you’ll receive your next payout on your PayPal account.
Your memorable URL and campaign link will both point to the same location. The only difference is you are able to customize it.
If you would like to customize your memorable URL, follow these 2 quick steps:
- Log into the Ambassador Portal. Once signed in, click the drop-down menu in the top right corner and select “My Profile.”
- On the Account page, you will see a field for “Username” where you can replace the numbers in your memorable URL with a username.
If you add “heather” as your username, your new memorable URL would look something like this: https://mbsy.co/cloudbeds/heather
Click on the “Your Stats” tab on the left hand side of the Ambassador Portal to find detailed performance of your unique links. This page can help you understand how much interest you are getting and which social media/email channels are working the best for you.
To use, first select your time period and the following details are updated:
- Performance Graph - how many clicks, referrals, and commissions you have received over the selected time period
- Share Stats - overall summary of key statistics over the selected time period
- Social Stats - overall performance across each social media channel
You can find detailed information about your commissions and payouts by clicking those tabs on the left hand side of the Ambassador Portal.